[Nfbv-fairfax] Volunteers wanted for Project Rise in Fairfax City Oct. 13

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:32:18 UTC 2018

Volunteers wanted to assist in Project Rise activities in Fairfax City during the Fall Festival Saturday, Oct. 13. Contact Katherine for more information.

The responsibilities of the volunteers would be potentially joining the Project Rise participants at the Paint-Your-Own Pottery in Fairfax to work with students, but that is not necessary; also, joining us for lunch and to walk around the festival with students. Ideally, we want to have 1 mentor/volunteer for every 2 students. Preferably, I'd love volunteers with solid or okay travel skills, since they will be going around the festival with the students.

Contact Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(203) 273-8463
Nabs.president at gmail.com<mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com> | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org>