[Nfbv-fairfax] NFBV Fairfax Chapter Meeting Move to Conference Call Due to Weather

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 17 00:50:44 UTC 2019

Due to the pending bad weather during the scheduled NFBV Fairfax Chapter
meeting, tomorrow January 17, we will be meeting via conference call instead
of gathering at Red Hot & Blue.  Please plan to join us at 7pm via
Conference call, dial-in information below.

phone number:

641-715-3286

Pass Code

23970#

We will be conducting our Chapter elections, and talking about upcoming
events such as the Cake Walk, Richmond and Washington Seminar.

Talk to you tomorrow night!

Annette Carr

NFBV Fairfax Chapter Vice President