[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter NFBV Virtual Meeting, 9/16/21 7:00pm

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 10 01:25:29 UTC 2021

You are invited to the Fairfax Chapter Of the NFBV monthly meeting.  We are
gathering virtually via Zoom on

Thursday, September 16, starting at 7:00pm.  Please join the session prior
to 7pm.

See below for the meeting agenda and Zoom login information.

In addition to discussing a few business items, we will be sharing tips for
keeping things organized and strategies for labeling things.  You do not
have to plan your meal around the mystery food you just pulled out of the
cabinet and opened.  There are endless ways to keep everything in your life
organized and labeled no matter if you have some usable vision, or prefer to
use a tactile or auditory solution.  Members and guests are invited to share
their favorite tips and techniques for organization and labeling.  If you
have something that needs organizing or labeling and you don't know what
your options are, plan to describe the situation and you will no doubt leave
the meeting with a number of ideas for dealing with it.

We will be meeting on Zoom again this month and we will be using our
Affiliate Zoom log in.

Use this link if joining by the Zoom app on your computer or iPhone
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Use this "One Tap" when calling in from an iPhone or other Smart phone
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>

If joining by your landline/telephone use your phone keypad to

Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

When prompted use your keypad to enter

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

Please plan to connect to Zoom prior to 7:00pm.

Agenda:

*	Introduction of Chapter Board members.
*	Presidential Release Discussion.
*	Potomac Chapter invites Fairfax Chapter to join them for a Meet the
Blind Month activity
*	Upcoming NFBV State Convention
*	Preparing for upcoming Chapter Board Elections
*	Discussion Topic: Tips & strategies for getting organized and
labeling.
*	Announcement of October's meeting topic - Ski for Light
*	Final comments and announcements.

Looking forward to talking with you on Thursday evening September 16, at
7pm.

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind