[NFBV-Fairfax] Potomac NFB Chapter Invites You to an ICE CREAM SOCIAL

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 10:59:59 UTC 2022

The Potomac NFB Chapter  is hosting an ICE CREAM SOCIAL, and you are invited.

Here’s the SCOOP!

Date:  Sunday, August 7th

Time:  2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Place:  5902 Mount Eagle Dr. (Montebello Condominiums in Alexandria)

RSVP BY:  NOON, Wednesday, August 3rd

Cost: Sign-up to bring something from the list, provided below,  of needed items, or pay $10.00.  If you wish to pay the $10, you can do so via PayPal at
 <http://www.paypal.me/pcnfb> www.paypal.me/pcnfb
or contact Arielle Silverman at  <mailto:arielle at disabilitywisdom.com> arielle at disabilitywisdom.com to ask about other ways to pay.

RSVP is easy, pick the option that works best for you::

1.  Please fill out the RSVP form at  <https://forms.gle/65r7kq5v1ZxeJgD79> https://forms.gle/65r7kq5v1ZxeJgD79
We ask everyone to either contribute an item from the list on the RSVP form, or to contribute $10 to the chapter.

2. If you have trouble accessing the form, please RSVP with what you are contributing to Christine Grassman, cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>  or Deepa Goraya, Social Activities Chair, at deepagoraya at gmail.com <mailto:deepagoraya at gmail.com>

NFB Potomac Chapter Ice Cream SocialEvent RSVP

We hope you will attend our ice cream social!

When: August 7, 2022, 2:00-5:00 p.m.

Where: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr. (Montebello Condominiums in Alexandria)

* Required

How many people will attend with you?

What are the names of people attending?

*

We ask everyone to contribute at least one item from the list below or to contribute $10. Please indicate item(s) you wish to bring to the event:

*

I will bring ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, or other frozen dessert.

I will bring toppings (sprinkles, chips, hot fudge, etc.)

I will bring an ice cream scoop.

I will bring mini soda cans (for floats).

I will bring waffle or cake cones

I will bring bowls, cups, spoons, or napkins.

I will bring something else entirely (please tell us what; we hate surprises. OK, maybe we don’t hate surprises, but we want to plan this carefully.

I will contribute $10.

If you are bringing a frozen dessert, please indicate type, flavor, and amount. Remember, a spoonful of sugar may help the medicine go down, but a spoonful of ice cream is never, ever enough.

**Note: The ice cream social will take place in a large party room that has a screened-in balcony off that room; do keep in mind that it will be August, and August and ice cream don’t go together well, so you’ll have to be quick out there. The room itself is air-conditioned; we will have the use of a freezer and microwave.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. (It’ll be August, so it’ll be hot, but there is a screened balcony people want to avoid the indoor crowded thing.)