[NFBV-Fairfax] Upcoming chapter events you won't want to miss

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:50:08 UTC 2022

Hello members and friends,
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I need to get creative with all the leftovers I have. Can't eat turkey and stuffing sandwiches every day-- or one shouldn't.

This is just a quick note to give you a heads-up on some of our upcoming chapter events.

December 15 at the Red Hot and Blue will be our monthly meeting which includes Secret Santa. Secret Santa (if you choose to participate by bringing a gift) is where gifts are exchanged randomly with other members. I won't go into the rules here. But it is a great time and full of laughs.

For those who wish to participate, we ask that you bring a gift to exchange with a value of no more than $20. If you don't wish to participate, just watching Secret Santa is a lot of fun. Annette will review the rules at the event.

Our chapter's Secret Santa is open to all. So, invite your friends to join us on December 15 at the Red Hot and Blue on Chain Bridge Road in Fairfax!

Questions about the meetings and events of the Fairfax Chapter? Contact John Bailey via email at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>