[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter Social Activity Saturday, April 29

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 21:50:28 UTC 2023

Clear your calendar for Saturday April 29 to join Fairfax Chapter members in attending the Fairfax Highschool Players performance of “Sister Act the Musical”.  The play starts at 2:00pm, and we will discuss going to dinner following the play.  Below are the details.  We will discuss final plans at this week’s meeting.

Fairfax High Schools’ FX Players present the feel-good musical comedy based on the hit 1992 film: Sister Act the Musical! Featuring original music by Tony and Oscar Winner Alan Menken. Filled with powerful gospel music, outrageous dancing, and a truly moving story about helping others find their voice.
*Some content may be inappropriate for children under the age of 13.

Location:

Fairfax Highschool, 3501 Lion Run, Fairfax, VA

Ticket Prices:

Students - $10 online
Adults - $12 online
​$15 all tickets at-the-Door