[NFBV-Fairfax] Fairfax Chapter Meetings are Virtual as of April 2023

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 22:00:45 UTC 2023

Important Announcement

For the time being, the Fairfax Chapter of the NFB is going back to virtual
meetings.  Watch for meeting announcements, but for your convenience the
Zoom information is below.

We will discuss at our upcoming meeting what future in-person meetings and
activities need to look like from the perspective of our members, as well as
discuss the need for a potential new meeting location.

If you would like to share your thoughts on this outside of our upcoming
meeting, you can contact either:

Annette Carr, President

amcarr1 at verizon.net <mailto:amcarr1 at verizon.net>

John Scroggs, Vice President