[NFBV-Fairfax] Come join us this Thursday for our chapter meeting

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:53:38 UTC 2023

Come join us this Thursday!

Where:
Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Wen:
Thursday, January 19, 2023
Start arriving at 5:30pm for dinner. Festivities begin at 6:30pm. Meeting ends prior to 8:00pm.
Agenda:
Part of all of January's other activities is Richmond Seminar. For those unfamiliar, Richmond Seminar is where Federationists from across the state merge at our state capitol to share our concerns with our representatives. This year, over 50 NFBV members and friends met up to let our Delegates and Senators know about the two issues this year that should increase the participation of the blind and those with handicaps in the workforce. We will review the issues and let you know what the responses were from our representatives.

Also, this will be a social meeting. We will just have fun enjoying the food, seeing each other, and handling chapter business.

Hope to see you there.

For more info: Contact John at John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com>