[NFBV-Fairfax] Transportation will be the topic for our February 16 meeting. Make your plans now to attend!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:00:25 UTC 2023

Transportation will be the topic for February's chapter meeting.

Where:
Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Wen:
Thursday, February 16, 2023
Start arriving at 5:30pm for dinner. Festivities begin at 6:30pm. Meeting ends prior to 8:00pm.
Agenda:
Transportation will be the theme for this meeting. We will be talking about all the options the vision impaired have for getting around on public transportation. There have been several changes lately that could affect you. In addition, we have invited a representative from one of the Fairfax transportation services to talk to us one-to-one to answer our questions.

This will also be a social meeting. We will just have fun enjoying the food, seeing each other, and handling chapter business.

Hope to see you there.

For more info: Contact John at John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:John_Bailey17 at hotmail.com>