[NFBV-Fairfax] Information, Contacts, and Logistics for Matchbox Reston Fairfax Chapter New Year's Bonanza

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Jan 18 18:15:58 UTC 2024

	Join us from 3:30 to 5:00 at:
Matchbox Reston

1900 Reston Metro Plaza, Unit 100

Reston, VA 20190

(703) 253-6392
It is located a mere 700 feet from the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station (on average a three-minute walk).

I plan to be there by 3:00, so if there are any difficulties, please contact me via phone or text at:
(917) 657-6879
Or contact my husband, Gary at:
(917) 37502593
(If we do not answer right away, please try again. We will be coordinating the party, and might miss your first attempt.)
It is my understanding that they have a room set aside for us. Just give my name.
Please ensure that you make clear that you and your guests will require individual checks. I will inform management/servers of this when I arrive, but servers will need to know for whom you are paying, if for anyone other than yourself.

Please seek me out. I want to greet you first thing. If you wish to participate in the White Elephant Gift Exchange (see Part 1, sent previously to the list) you will give it to us at this time so that we can start the pile. Participants are welcome to check out the pile as it gets bigger and consider which they might like to grab if it is still there when it is their turn.
We are so excited to share this time together and make plans for legislative action, advocacy, and support.

Christine