[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Motivation

Hollis Frisch hollisfrisch at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 17:50:49 UTC 2015

Sandy Clark, our Pampered Chef representative, says if there are at least 15
people at tomorrow's meeting, she will bake us a chocolate lava cake for
dessert.  She will use a magnificent clay pot and bake the cake in the
microwave oven. We have permission to use the kitchen, and I am told the
cake will make the entire building smell wonderful.  Two months ago, I had
an opportunity to examine the clay pot and got really excited about it.