[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Thank you for coming to our Pampered Chef fundraiser!

Hollis Frisch hollisfrisch at verizon.net
Sun Nov 15 04:10:31 UTC 2015

                Please do not be concerned.  I am the only one who forwarded
this message.  I consider this message self-explanatory to the approximately
20 people who attended today's party.  I am forwarding it to everyone in the
chapter because today's Pampered Chef party was one of our fund raising
events.  Even people who could not be there can still place orders which
will benefit the chapter financially. Remember, the chapter gets 10% of
everything we buy through this party if our total is $600 or less.  If our
total exceeds $600, the chapter receives a check for $15%.

I want to thank some very kind people who helped make the event successful
and enjoyable.   Michael Leiterman's mother,  Traci's sister in law and
Sandy provided transportation.  Andrea helped clean up the kitchen and
meeting room.  Sandy personally provided everything for the salad and
chocolate cake.  This is not an expected part of the Pampered Chef
Representative's responsibilities.   Sandy also very helpfully provided
paper/plastic eating/drinking implements.    Nothing came out of our chapter
treasury.  Everything we earn from this party will be pure profit.  I want
to think as well as hope this is a start toward repleineshing our chapter
treasury in preparation for our important Richmond and Washington seminars
which will occur in January.