[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Our Chapter's Fund Raiser

Hollis Frisch hollisfrisch at verizon.net
Tue Nov 24 02:38:44 UTC 2015

I want to thank all our chapter members who contributed so meaningfully to
our most recent fund raising activity.  Orders from our Pampered Chef party
totaled $703.  Since our total was more than $600, our chapter will receive
15%.  That amounts to $105.45.

What constitutes a meaningful contribution?  Two chapter members contributed
meaningfully by placing a large order.  Another chapter member contributed
equally meaningfully by making the effort to come and ordering one item.
Yet another chapter member contributed meaningfully even by ordering what
was possibly the least expensive item available.  That order pushed us to
the $700 mark.  One of our chapter members really could not order anything
at this time, but wanted to contribute in some way.  That chapter member
contributed meaningfully by agreeing to host a Pampered Chef party.  Because
that chapter member does not reside in our immediate geographic area, the
party has the potential to attract new Pampered Chef customers.
Consequently, Pampered Chef will make a very small contribution to our
chapter.

Based on my experience, and to the best of my knowledge, most fund raising
activities require effort from more than one person.  That is what happened
here.  Once again, I want to thank every single chapter member who
contributed so meaningfully to this effort, each in his or her own way.

This week, I hope to meet with Teresa, the owner of Renato sand finalize the
arrangements for our December 1holiday party.  I will circulate information
about food choices as soon as Teresa makes it available.