[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Our Newest Member Urgently Needs our Help

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sat Aug 27 12:20:14 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Chapter Members,

Last week, Robert Harper and his family became the newest members of the Historic Fredericksburg chapter.  He urgently needs to borrow a CCTV.  Can anyone help him?  If so, please call or email me so I can facilitate arrangements to get it to him.  Thank you in advance for your help with this urgent and critically important need.

Sincerely,

Hollis Frisch, President
Historic Fredericksburg Chapter