[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Walk with the Blind registration form

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 21:15:34 UTC 2016

Members of the Historic Fredericksburg Chapter,

April 16 is our Walk!  Attached is the registration form that must be filled
in and brought to the Walk.  Families may use one form for all.  Please list
your contributions from sponsors on the form.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.