[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Feb 18 23:29:12 UTC 2016

As previously decided and announced, we will meet Saturday morning, January 20, from 10:00 to noon in the Cable Studio Room of the Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street.  Our primary focus will be our upcoming walk with the Blind April 16.  This is our chapter's only annual fund raising project.  If it is to succeed, every single active chapter member must help.  There is more than one way to do so.  We will discuss these opportunities Saturday and each
Is expected to make a definite commitment to participate significantly in at least one aspect of this activity.
Please update your records with my new email:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org