[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Free Lance Star Newspaper on NEWSLINE

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 14:32:14 UTC 2016

If you use NEWSLINE, you may notice the Free Lance Star in Fredericksburg is
not available.  The newspaper reports that they are installing a new system
and do not expect the paper to be available for the next 2 weeks.  Please
call the Newspaper at (540)374-5000 to complain, so perhaps the company will
place a priority on providing service to NEWSLINE sooner.

Thank you,

Michael Kasey

President

NFB of Virginia