[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Paddle With the Blind

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu May 26 20:59:00 UTC 2016

Everyone is cordially invited to participate in our annual Paddle With the Blind activity.  This year, Paddle With the Blind will be at Motts Run Reservoir and start promptly at 10:00.  The Park District generously made available five canoes and 5 two person kayaks for our use.

Two hours later, at noon, we will have a picnic lunch Everyone who joins us for the picnic should bring his or her own food.

Anyone who is interested is welcome and asked to call me either at home, 540 899 7747 or my office, 540 899 8847.    I need to know how many people will be participating in case I have to increase the number of boats.  There is room for anyone and everyone who wants to come.   Even if you would rather not paddle a canoe, you are cordially invited to come, enjoy the fresh air as well as the companionship and eat with us.  Please let me know if you have any questions If I do not have the answers, I will do my best to obtain the information and details you request.  .

Please update your records with my new e
mail:
holly at volunteersfortheblind.org