[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Final information for holiday dinner

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Tue Nov 22 01:19:12 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Jody Silverberg [mailto:Mozbud at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 8:15 PM
To: Holly Frisch <Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org>
Subject: Final information for holiday dinner

Holly,
Here is the bottom line for our holiday dinner:
Date: Sunday, December 4 at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Vinny's Italian Grill and Pizzeria
11105 Leavells Road, Fredericksburg
Price: $22 per person, payable to the chapter at the time of the event, please. Price includes tax and gratuity.

Dinner choices:
*Eggplant parmesan with a side of pasta, mixed vegetables, house salad, and non-alcoholic beverage *Chicken parmesan with side of pasta, mixed vegetables, salad and non-alcoholic beverage *Penne pasta, more pasta and side of mixed vegetables with salad and non-alcoholic beverage.
All meals include bread.

We will be dining in a private room, and I look forward to everyone having a great time catching up with one another and ushering in a peaceful holiday season.

Jody Silverberg, Chair
Social Committee

Sent from my iPad