[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: NOVA 3D printing Club

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Mon Oct 10 21:36:19 UTC 2016

From: Jody Silverberg [mailto:Mozbud at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 4:32 PM
To: Holly Frisch <Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org>
Subject: NOVA 3D printing Club

Holly, below is the information we discussed at last week's meeting regarding the 3D printing club at NOVA. Please share with the list-serve. Thanks.

Jody Silverberg

Hello, my name is Lawrence Nightingale, and I work at NOVA Woodbridge. I am writing you today because I am the faculty adviser for a student group on campus, the 3d printing club. The 3d printing club exists in order to make 3d objects for the blind in order to help them understand the world better. I am contacting you today because of the work that the Lions club does, you can help us by connecting us with blind individuals or blind educators in the area that can be a part of our group. We seek to have blind individuals join to have to make requests for 3d printed objects for example a famous sculpture or a bust of a famous historical person. IF you were able to do help us connect with blind individuals we would appreciate it. Before you do that though, we would like to invite you out to see our group. Our meetings are on every other Saturday at the NOVA Woodbridge campus our next meeting is September 24th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Looking forward to hearing from you, I hope that you can help with our cause.

Lnightingale at nvcc.edu<mailto:Lnightingale at nvcc.edu>
703-878=5620

Sent from my iPad