[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Reminder

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Tue Dec 5 02:48:26 UTC 2017

Our chapter holiday party is this Saturday, December 9, in the Salem Church Library at 3:00.  We will be in meeting room B.  Everyone is expected to contribute meaningfully.  Generally, this means bringing either food or non-alcoholic beverages to share.  Please  call Jody Silverberg, our  social committee chairwoman, to tell her what you are bringing.  If you cannot bring anything, Those who do not bring something will be assigned to the cleaning detail.  We must leave the room at least as clean as we find it when we arrive.  The chapter thanks Jody and her committee for outstanding work.  Serving with Jody on  the social committee are Kaitlynn Jordan and Mark Ross.

Elections will ;occur during this final meeting of the year.  Leon Anderson chairs our nominating committee.  The other members are Michael Kasey and Mark Ross.  Anyone who wishes to vote must pay his or her dues and be voted in prior to the election's commencement.