[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Saturday's Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Fri Dec 29 02:47:57 UTC 2017

So far, Jody says she received only two responses!  Your attendance is needed!  This is more than a party.  It is our election day, and we can't vote without a quorum.  The weather is condescending to cooperate this time.  The predicted high is 40 degrees and there are no four letter words beginning with S mentioned.  We have a very nice location for our meeting.  I know there are a few people who  are either out of the country, out of town or encumbered with previous unbreakable commitments.  However, to everyone else  I reiterate,  in the strongest possible terms, your attendance is urgently needed.  We want the pleasure of your company.