[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] December Meeting Rescheduled

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Wed Dec 13 12:36:12 UTC 2017

Our holiday party at Salem Church Library is rescheduled for December 30.  The room is ours from 11:00 to 4:00.  We can plan on having food suitable for lunch.  Please call Jody Silverberg  at 703 730 17116 and tell her what you will bring.  If you are uncomfortable transporting food, you can provide plastic cutlery and paper goods.  If you cannot afford to bring anything, you can contribute just as meaningfully by working to set and clean up the room.

In addition to eating and holding elections, we absolutely must at least discuss the Richmond Seminar since it occurs early this year, January 15.  Please plan and expect this meaning to require more than two hours of your time.