[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Exciting and Timely Guest Presentation at Next Weekend's Chapter Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Feb 2 11:49:58 UTC 2017

I am re-sending this message as a second reminder.  Please remember, and make every possible effort to attend, this Saturday's chapter meeting.  I neglected to mention our speaker is the husband of a relatively new chapter member, Jody Silverberg.  Her family moved to Fredericksburg in August.    I am asking as many of u as possible to show our respect, courtesy as well as support for both the Silverbergs by filling that meeting room in the library to capacity!