[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Tomorrow Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sat Jan 14 00:57:30 UTC 2017

Based on Newsline's latest forecast, the weather is really not supposed to be that bad tomorrow afternoon when our meeting is scheduled.  The forecast calls for "A bit of rain on  surfaces _EARLY_  I do not consider 1:00 in the afternoon early.  Therefore, unless the library is closed, this month's chapter meeting will be tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 in meeting room 2.  Again, I cannot emphasize strongly enough we want and need everyone there.  Without good attendance, we cannot move forward to plan and accomplish our work.

In an earlier email, I discussed plans for this meeting-talking about our legislative seminars and seriously attempting to establish chapter committees.  In addition to those reasons for coming, it is highly likely a new perspective member will be there.  He is a 29 year old man who is losing his vision.  I talked with him and feel very strongly it will be extremely beneficial to him to meet as many of us as possible.  He needs our support.  Please come meet him.