[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Final Reminder

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Fri Jul 21 22:45:43 UTC 2017

Please attend tomorrow's monthly chapter meeting at 10:00 in the Central Rappahannock Library, 1201 Caroline Street.  Avraham (Ramie) Rabby is a retired foreign service officer and a person who is blind with considerable international travel experience.  He is a dynamic, engaging, thought provoking speaker.  Following the meeting, anyone who wishes to do so is invited to go to lunch and continue our discussions with Ramie.

In addition to Ramie's presentation, we will hear from our members and guests from other chapters about our annual convention which occurred earlier this month.  There will be one final opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for a one night, two person, stay at the Courtyard Marriott.  The hotel considers this a $200 value.  We will draw the winning ticket at the end of the meeting.  Tickets cost $5 each.