[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Walk with the Blind forms

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Mar 2 23:15:48 UTC 2017

Here, for your convenience, are electronic copies of our donor form and flyer for our 15th annual Walk With the Blind  April 22.  If every single one of us participates actively, we expect to have our highest ever attendance.

Please produce copies of these forms and distribute them as widely as possible.  This is our chapter's only major annual fund raising activity.  The donations you solicit from your immeeiate family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, neighbors and colleagues will enable our chapter to perform the organization's work on the local, state and national levels.