[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Chapter Meeting Saturday January 20 at 10 a.m. at the Library on Caroline Street

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 19 23:36:11 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I plan to attend the Fredericksburg Area Chapter NFB of Virginia meeting
tomorrow.  I encourage you all to be there!

If the Chapter votes to conduct our future meetings on Thursday evenings as
in the past,

I would accept a Nomination and Election as President again.

Looking forward to preserving our Historic traditions and being with each of
you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Michael