[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] June Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Jun 14 15:41:26 UTC 2018

William Shelton, formerly fire chief at Fort Belvoir, will be the guest speaker at our monthly chapter meeting Saturday, June 16.  The meeting begins at 10:00 at the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street in Fredericksburg.  Chief Shelton will discuss fire safety, especially as it pertains to people who are blind.

Our chapter is in a position to pay for banquet and convention registration for anyone attending the national convention who can benefit from this assistance.  If interested, please contact me directly by phone, email or in person.

I will be out of town Saturday, so Michael Kasey very graciously agreed to conduct our chapter meeting.