[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Jody's business flyer

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Wed Jun 20 01:22:30 UTC 2018

From: Jody Silverberg <mozbud at aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:25 PM
To: Holly Frisch <Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org>
Subject: Jody's business flyer

Holly, below is the flyer for my bakery business. Would you be kind enough to share it with our chapter?

I will be selling my goodies at the Heritage Craft Festival downtown on July 4th, and I would love to see some of our members there.  My assigned position is Sophia Street, booth 2.

Thanks,
Jody

Introducing

LITTLE IRV’S BAKERY, LLC

5075 Macnamara Drive

Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Jody Silverberg, Chef owner

Practical portions at practical prices

We offer hand crafted artisanal baked goods fashioned from kosher and organic ingredients, nothing artificial.  Our current specialties:

*Irresistible Challah Sandwich Rolls

*Lovingly Made Plain Bagels

*Assorted Flavored Melt-in-your-mouth Scones

*Deceptively Simple Breads (English Muffin Toasting, Pullman Loaves, Irish Soda)

*Enticing cookies (Rugelach, Chocolate Chip Toffee, Meyer Lemon, Oatmeal Raisin)

We are allergy conscious. All products are free from:

corn, peanuts, preservatives; additional dietary options available - dairy-free or vegan for scones, cakes and cookies

Chef Jody Silverberg

703-501-2301
For more information, visit LittleIrvsBakery.com<http://littleirvsbakery.com/>