[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting Reminder

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sun Mar 11 18:45:40 UTC 2018

Please attend the up coming monthly meeting of the Historic Fredericksburg Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.  It will occur at 10: a.m. Saturday, March 17, in meeting room 2 of the Central Rappahannock Library, 1201 Caroline Street.  We have extremely major projects to discuss and decisions to make.  The Historic Fredericksburg Chapters is yours and ours.  It urgently requires all the love, help  and support we can provide.  If you have questions and concerns, please call me at 540 899 7747.  If you leave messages, I will return your calls as quickly as possible.