[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Tue May 15 19:15:43 UTC 2018

We will meet Saturday, May 19, at 10:00 in the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street  Local author Carol Shelton will be our guest speaker.  As a retired couple, she and her husband provide an adoptive home and Foster care for dogs, especially poodles.  Carol's first book is based on the true story of two poodles who traveled together across the country to reach their adoptive families.  Her second book, which will be out at the end of the month, based on another  true story, is about one of her poodles who is blind.  Marla, the poodle, helps a child feel better about his blindness.

We also have a significant amount of major business to discuss at Saturday's meeting.  Please be there and participate in the important decisions we will be making.

Most likely, we will be in meeting room 1, but please check at the desk when you arrive in order to avoid ending up in the wrong place.