[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Tue Apr 16 23:41:57 UTC 2019

Although we had out fund raising walk last week, we invite you to join us again Saturday, April 20, for our monthly chapter meeting.  It will occur in meeting room 1 of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street Fredericksburg.  Our guest speaker will be the new access services librarian.  Many of us had the opportunity to meet her Saturday because she greeted us at the library as we completed our walk.