[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] SPECIAL Crier

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 19:14:22 UTC 2019

HistoricFredericksburg Crier

Special Edition

      This is an update on Saturday December 21st.Our president, Brittany is dealing with a very sick child who is in thehospital. She will be unable to attend the meeting. The vice-president also hasa sick child and is doughtful. Sue and I will be there and I will conduct avery short business meeting followed by what I hope is a chance for all of usto interact with each other. I hope to spend time with all of you and get toknow you. This is also a great time to meet our newest member, Isabella and herparents. We can also share our knowledge of things that are of interest to thevisually impaired community.

     Please come and share the goodies that weall will bring. One of the goodies is Sue’s birthday cake. Saturday is herbirthday.

     Please come and enjoy.

Dick

     I almost forgot. If you plan to go toRichmond in January for the legislative assembly, please let Jessica know.