[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Monthly Chapter Meeting

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Mar 7 22:05:31 UTC 2019

Sandy Halverson, first vice president of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia, will be our guest at next week's monthly chapter meeting.  She will talk with us about increasing chapter membership and meeting attendance.  Sandy is especially knowledgeable and experienced in these areas.  She is such a positive person with an abundance of practical and creative suggestions for us.

This month, our meeting is Saturday, March 16.  As usual, it will be at the Central Rappahannock Regional Library, 1201 Caroline Street in Fredericksburg.  The meeting begins at 10:00.  We are scheduled for meeting room 2.
This is a critical meeting to attend because it will be the last one before our fund raising Walk With the Blind April 13.  Please come prepared to tell us what commitments you will make to help this fund raising effort be succeed.  In addition to everything listed in yesterday's communication, we need people to contact not only our local newspaper, but our community radio stations.