[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Walk for the Blind

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Thu Mar 14 16:36:22 UTC 2019

I have been urged, in the strongest possible terms, to re-send this message.  Please come prepared to go on record with what will be your walk related commitments.  No member wh9o does not make at least one pre-walk work commitment will be eligible for any financial assistance whatsoever from the chapter, including state and national conventions.