[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] November meeting announcements

Brittany Ingram brittany.e.crone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:30:04 UTC 2019

Dear Fredericksburg chapter,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I apologize for getting this announcement out so late. We are going to be having our November meeting tomorrow, Saturday, November 16. The meeting will be held at the central Rappahannock regional library located on Caroline Street in downtown Fredericksburg. The meeting will be held in our usual meeting room, the conference room located inside the atrium. We will start at 10 AM and end the meeting at 12 PM. If you are unable to attend in person but still wish to participate, feel free to call into The conference line (see below for details).

The November meeting agenda will include the following:

Distribution of membership coins
Reciting the NFB pledge
Icebreaker
Appointing membership coordinator
Brief discussion on state convention
Discussing December meeting
Discussing outline of chapter events, programs, and fundraising ideas for next year

I hope to see as many of you as possible tomorrow. Remember to reach out to me if you are unable to receive your membership coin at the meeting. I want to make sure that everybody receives the symbol of gratitude and camaraderie being shown by our organization. There would be no national Federation of the blind without its members, and everyone Deserves to be recognized as a fellow member in our community.

Sincerely,

Brittany Ingram
Historic Fredericksburg chapter president
Phone number: (540) 940-4833
Email: Brittany.e.crone at gmail.com

Conference call information:

Call a number: (218) 339-0926