[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] CRIER - December 16th

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 19:30:12 UTC 2020

        HISTORIC Fredericksburg CRIER –December 16

Bon Jour –Welcome to a short Crier that I am sending out as a reminder of a couple ofthings and some seasonal thoughts.

     The reminder is about Saturday morningsmeeting. It appears that we will only have a few members present at the meetingphysically but we will Zoom it to every one. I will send out the instructionson Friday. Please join us. Hopefully the future will be brighter.

      The other thing I want to talk about isthe season. I am well aware that our members are not all of the same faith butI believe at the basis of all of our faiths is caring for our fellow man. I amsitting here today listening to music recorded by some great singers. Theyinclude Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Gene Autry, Perry Como and Michael Bublet.They are all songs about Christmas but they are really all about love for ourfamilies, friends, neighbors, and just man. Please take time to listen to musicand reflect on what we have lost this year and then look for the new and brightfuture as we move out of this pandemic and to a hopefully better time.

      Sue and I wish you all Seasons Greetings.We sincerely hope you stay well and can celebrate with those you love.

Take care

Dick

Rtbyrne at aol.com

804-238-5608