[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] March chapter meeting cancel

Brittany Ingram brittany.e.crone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 02:30:48 UTC 2020

Dear Fredericksburg chapter members,

Do you to the recent situation with the covet 19 virus epidemic, the monthly chapter meeting for the historic Fredericksburg chapter will not take place this month.

However, until further notice we will proceed with our walkathon on April 18 as scheduled. For those of you who are not aware, the walkathon will be in place of our normal April meeting so normal activity for our chapter will commence Again hopefully in May.

I hope all of you are well and can stay healthy and safe during this period. Please remember that where our chapter is an advocacy group fighting for the rights of blind people, we are also a loving and supporting community who cares for one another. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything from your Local NFB family. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Brittany Ingram
Chapter president of the historic Fredericksburg chapter of the national Federation of the blind
Phone number: (540) 940-4833
Email: Brittany.e.crone at gmail.com