[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] September chapter meeting change

Brittany Ingram brittany.e.crone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:18:45 UTC 2020

Dear Fredericksburg chapter members,

I hope this email finds all of you well. Do you to the fact that this upcoming Saturday (tomorrow) is the Jewish new year, I am our September chapter meeting will be held next week on September 26 at 10 AM. Zoom details of this meeting will be distributed in the next Couple of days. I apologize for the late notice, the change was made yesterday when an opportunity to change the dates arose. We wish to include all chapter members in our meetings and provide them the same opportunity To participate equally. I look forward to meeting with all of you next Saturday. Have a beautiful weekend and to those of you who observe the upcoming holiday I hope you all have A wonderful experience.

Sincerely,

Brittany Ingram