[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] (no subject)

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Tue May 11 22:09:51 UTC 2021

Historic Fredericksburg CRIER, May 11th

    Bon Jour andwelcome to another edition of The Historic Fredericksburg Crier. I hope thatevery person who wants a shot has gotten it. As I mentioned in the last Crier thispandemic reminds me of the 1950’s when the Polio crisis was finally stopped bythe polio vaccination. Hopefully we have brought the pandemic under control andwe can get back to normal.

                Ourregular monthly meeting is scheduled for this Saturday but I am postponing ittill Saturday May 29th. I know this is Memorial Day weekend and somemay be gone but it gives us a little more time for all of us to get shots, ifwe want. I will be asking around for a good place to meet and picnic. It may bea back yard or we may find another good site. Let me know if you have a goodplace in mind. I will let you know when we decide on a site.

     Normally I wouldadd some podcasts that I find interesting and want to share. I have heardseveral lately that I believe You would enjoy but I want to get this Crier outnow so you can plan this weekend. I will share the Blind Abilities and BlindBargains in a day or so. One even deals with Astronomy and hearing theuniverse. It is fun.

     Please be safe inall you do and I hope to meet with every one in the near future.

Dick Byrne

Rtbyrne at aol.com

804-238-5608