[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Crier announcing May 29th Meeting Location Change

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Fri May 28 19:17:40 UTC 2021

Historic Fredericksburg CRIER, May 28th

     Howdy – This is aspecial Crier to make an important change to tomorrows meeting location. Theweather forecast is for rain and a temperature in the 40:s. That is not very invitingfor an outside event where a person could get wet. As a high school softballand golf coach before I lost much of my vision; I had to make the call oncancelling an event due to weather. Some times the sun came out and theactivity could have gone on but making a 2 hour bus ride and not playing wasnot fun.

     Tomorrow’sforecast reminds me of that kind of choice. I do not want any one to get soakedand catch a bad cold or worse, therefore I am cancelling Motts Run and holdingour meeting at Volunteers for the Blind at 10 AM. I am sorry if you wereexcited about the canoes and are disappointed but we can try again at a laterdate to go canoeing.

     I look forward toseeing many of you folks after our pandemic break. The governor has re-openedthe state and I hope to meet with many of you tomorrow. You will find the Zoomlink below, if you cannot attend in person.

Dick Byrne

804-238-5608

rtbyrne at aol.com

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09