[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] FW: [NFBV-Chapters] White Cane Awareness Day Walk with the Blind

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 22:34:41 UTC 2022

Members,

Are you willing to support a Walk in Fredericksburg as in past years.  It
would be October 15.  Please let me know if you and your family are
available.  If we have enough responses, we will plan for this.  We are
counting on you.

Please let me know ASAP as the time is short until October 15

Sincerely,

One more chance,

Michael