[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] NFB Chapter meeting May 12 in person at 7 pm at library

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed May 4 14:27:55 UTC 2022

Our House of Delegate representative, Tara Durant will be with us to tell us
about the Virginia General Assembly activity and the results of our proposed
legislation.  Please do your best to show up for her "in person" visit.

Remember that one of the main purposes for our NFB membership and activity
is to offer legislation to benefit all Blind Virginias.  This is your
opportunity to learn more about the process.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Michael

(540)760-3885