[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Thank you! I am on the ballot!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Apr 12 16:53:19 UTC 2023

Thank you for your support.  After raising funds, knocking on over 1,000
doors and obtaining 200 signatures, I will be on the ballot for the Primary
on June 20.  If you are in District 65 of the Virginia House of Delegates,
please mark your calendar for election day, June 20.

Now I need to reach over 60,000 voters in the area.  Will you help me by
making a generous donation at our web site

Kaseyfordelegate.com

Or mail a donation check to:

Friends for Michael Kasey

1305 Prince Edward Street