[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Campaign Kickoff for Kasey for Delegate!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 22:46:56 UTC 2023

You are invited to help us kickoff the campaign.

Come enjoy some appetizers at Renato's Restaurant on Wednesday April 26 from
5 to 7 pm.

There will be a Cash Bar and the restaurant is open for dinner after the
event if you choose to do so on your own.

Come join us to get to know the most experienced candidate in the race!

PLEASE RSVP via email at michaelgkasey at verizon.net
<mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net>  no later than April 20.