[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Happy news from the Kessler family

beverlyconey beverlyconey at cox.net
Fri Oct 23 23:53:09 UTC 2015

Mary Ann is an ecstatic first time grandma! Her daughter Shayna and son in law Matt are the proud parents of a precious little boy.

Otis Henry Kessler-Lowen was born on Thursday, October 22 at 11:45 a.m. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 19 inches. Mom, baby, and family are doing well and are bonding at their Tucson, AZ home sweet home.

The name Otis means descendent of Otto. I am pretty sure that Grandpa Otto is beaming with pride from the heavens above.

Please join me in congratulating Mary Ann by sending her an email while  she is in Arizona spoiling her first grandchild.

Mary Ann :  mak910w at verizon.net

Shayna: shaynak at gmail.com