[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Fw: Kiwanis Wine-tasting on Nov. 21

Beverly Coney beverlyconey at cox.net
Mon Oct 26 23:32:28 UTC 2015

Hello all,

At our October chapter meeting, Jacki Brown discussed an upcoming wine tasting fundraiser to be hosted by the Arlington Kiwanis on Saturday, November 21.

President Halverson asked me to remind chapter members that the Arlington Kiwanis has generously given our chapter $1,000 last year and are committed to giving us another $1,000 this year.

Information about the event is attached below.