[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Arlington county fair 2016 announcement 2

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 22:19:16 UTC 2016

Dear Members and Friends,

This is a reminder that PCNFB will host a booth at the upcoming Arlington
County Fair.  This booth offers NFB an opportunity to have a presence in the
community. We also distribute literature to blind persons and those
interested in the blind.

Fair location and dates are below:

Location:  Thomas Jefferson Community Center, 3501 2nd Street South,
Arlington, VA 22204.

PCNFB Booth no.:  G-11.

Fair dates:

Booth Set-up:  evenings of August 17 and 18.

Open to the Public:  Friday August 19 through Sunday, August 21.

Indoor exhibit hours are:

Friday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm;

Saturday, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm;

Sunday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.

We need volunteers to help with set-up on either July 17 or 18, based on
volunteer availability.  Set-up should take approximately2 hours.

During Fair operating hours from Friday through Sunday, we plan for two-hour
shifts, two people per shift. If you are available to work any time from
August 17 through 21, please contact Nancy Yeager by phone, (703)283-2524 or
email at nancyyeager542 at concast.net.

The fair is a lot of fun.  In addition to our booth, there are many other
interesting community organization and vender booths to explore while
remaining in the inside.  When you get hungry, just step outside and you
will find many, many food options - taste treats for all pallets.

So,  SEE YOU AT THE FAIR!

Nancy Yeager