[Nfbv-potomac-announce] Meeting Announcement August 11

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 23:32:33 UTC 2016

Greetings Colleagues,

My new computer is up and running and it is great.  With a solid state hard
drive it boots almost instantly.

I apologize for being in the dark, but my old computer would no longer
receive or transmit email.

Our meeting is Thursday evening at St Georges Church, 915 North Oakland in
Arlington.  We will meet in room 114.  I am told there is some  construction
but we should be able to reach the room.

We will discuss the picnic, the chapter participation in the Arlington
County Fair and other projects.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you and hope all are able to join us.

On a related matter, I want to appoint persons to give philosophy
discussions for the next few months.  Be thinking about your opportunity.

I am sure there is more but my usual meeting announcement is a prisoner of
my old computer.

Your Colleague,